Workplace Injuries that May Warrant a Worker’s Comp Claim
Despite stringent workplace safety regulations put in place by the state and federal governments, workers in Indianapolis and throughout Indiana frequently suffer serious and sometimes fatal injuries on constructions sites, in office buildings, and at other places of employment.
At Klezmer Maudlin, PC our experienced Indianapolis worker’s compensation attorneys have helped clients secure the benefits they need after suffering all types of serious workplace injuries, including:
- strains or sprains
- injuries caused by falls, slips or trips
- injuries caused by falls from one level to another, such as off of scaffolding
- cuts, punctures, and scrapes
- injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents
- severe injuries resulting from being struck by an object
- tragic cases of workers who have been caught in or between heavy machines
- burns or scalding from exposure to heat, cold or electricity
- repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel or tendonitis
- overexertion from lifting, pushing or pulling
- injuries caused by equipment failure
If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace accident, contact the attorneys with more than 20 years of experience in these types of cases. At Klezmer Maudlin, PC, our dedicated legal team has handled more than 30,000 worker’s compensation claims for clients in Indianapolis and across Indiana. In fact, our vast experience in this practice area led to our being invited by Thomson West to write the Indiana Worker’s Compensation Law and Practice Manual, which is used as a reference guide by other worker’s compensation attorneys.
Let us put out our experience to work for you today. Schedule a free case consultation now.