Klezmer Maudlin, P.C. offers professional, personalized service to each of our clients. Our experienced personal injury and workers' compensation lawyers are committed to every case, no matter how big or small. Our goal is to provide unequaled experience and compassion during your claim process.
We understand the intricacies of Indiana’s workers' compensation system and apply this knowledge to benefit the injured workers and their families. With 35+ years of collective legal experience and millions of dollars recovered in settlements and awards, we have the experience and proven track record injured clients can trust.
A few key points about our firm:
- Our firm has represented 20,000+ workers throughout Indiana, from the initial filing of their workers' compensation claims all the way through to appeals with the Indiana Workers' Compensation Board, Court of Appeals and Indiana Supreme Court.
- We have been serving injured Indiana workers for 20+ years.
- We believe client service is one of the most important factors you should consider when choosing a law firm.
- We have achieved the highest possible AV® Preeminent™ rating by Martindale-Hubbell® and the highest Excellent rating with AVVO.
- Our workers' compensation lawyers have been named Super Lawyers® by the Indianapolis Monthly.
- Our attorneys authored the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Practice Manual published by Thomson West and sold to attorneys throughout Indiana.
We have a dedicated staff that believes client service is the single most important differentiator in selecting an attorney. You don’t only hire a lawyer but also the staff. Our client service is a top priority! You don't have to take our word for it. Look over our qualifications and read the information that we have provided on our website.
We frequently update our website, keeping it current with valuable information. We also offer a free initial consultation to discuss your concerns and how one of our lawyers can help you.
Video GalleryMore videos
Recent Blog Posts
May 17, 2013 |
A lot of questions arise when an injured worker misses work during the 7 day waiting period to attend medical...
May 13, 2013 |
In Indiana, workers’ compensation pay is issued for as long as the authorized workers’ compensation...
May 3, 2013 |
There is a misconception in workers’ compensation cases that the insurance company can dictate what...