Get help with your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Have you been hurt at work in Evansville or elsewhere in southern Indiana? You do not have to go it alone as you seek the benefits you deserve. At Klezmer Maudlin, our experienced workplace injury attorneys have helped more than 30,000 injured workers over our 20-plus years of legal practice – including many in the Evansville area.
Here are just a few examples of the ways we can help you seek the compensation you deserve:
- Talk directly to an attorney. We know your case is your top priority. We want you to know that it’s ours too. That’s why you talk directly with a workplace injury lawyer when you contact our firm. If our lawyers are tied up in court, a staff member will take detailed notes so one of our attorneys can return your call as soon as possible.
- Provide honest advice. When we review your situation, you can expect that we will give you a frank assessment of your legal options – even if it might not be exactly what you want to hear. We believe honesty is the best way to go forward with a workplace injury claim.
- Treat you like family. At Klezmer Maudlin, we understand that on-the-job injuries cause a lot of turmoil in the lives of injured workers in Evansville. We don’t want to add to your stress and discomfort. That’s why we treat our clients with kindness, respect and understanding – the same way we would treat a member of our family.
- Deliver skilled legal representation focused on workplace injury law. Our entire practice is concentrated on helping injured workers seek the compensation they deserve. With decades of experience, our lawyers are equipped to take on complex claims and assertively seek all potential sources of compensation for our clients. In fact, our knowledge of Indiana workplace injury law is so deep that we were asked to write a manual on the topic for other lawyers to use.
Types of Workplace Injury Claims We Handle in Evansville
Our firm doesn’t try to handle every type of legal matter in the world. We prefer to focus on one thing – and do it right. The common thread that runs through all of our practice areas is workplace injuries.
Workplace injuries involve more than just workers’ compensation claims, though that is certainly an important part of the help available for many injured workers. Klezmer Maudlin is ready to help injured workers in a variety of matters, such as:
- Evansville Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Evansville Construction Accident Lawyers
- Work-Related Car Accidents
- Work-Related Product Liability
- Third-Party Lawsuits (to recover damages beyond a workers’ compensation claim)
- Mediation Services
Every on-the-job accident is unique. Our attorneys have the depth of knowledge and experience necessary to delve deep into the particular facts of your individual situation in order to create a plan that is geared toward seeking maximum compensation for you.
Workplace Accidents in Evansville and Surrounding Areas
Evansville is the third-largest city in Indiana and the largest city in the state’s southern region, with a population of 120,000 and a metro-area population of about 315,000. Evansville is the main city in the Indiana-Kentucky-Illinois Tri-State Region that includes southwestern Indiana.
Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, Evansville has developed a diverse economy that reaches beyond its reputation as a transportation hub. The region’s strengths include manufacturing, health care, finance, transportation, energy, distribution and education.
Some of the largest employers in Evansville and surrounding areas include:
- AK Steel
- Mead Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Koch Enterprises
- Evana Tool & Engineering
- Anchor Industries
- Berry Plastics
- Lewis Bakeries
- Peabody Energy
- Karges Furniture
- Traylor Brothers
- PGW Pittsburgh Glass
The Evansville area is also home to a significant number of major medical facilities, universities and energy facilities, such as power plants, gas and oil pipelines, coal mines and ethanol plants.
While the number of major employers in the region is a positive thing for job opportunities, it also means that many workers are at risk for serious injuries at work. If you have been hurt while working at any of these or other companies or in any of these or other industries in Evansville or surrounding areas of southern Indiana, you may be entitled to significant compensation. But how can you be sure you will get all that you deserve?
Working with qualified Evansville workers compensation lawyers can help you seek out the benefits you need to put your life back together after an on-the-job accident. Let attorneys Randy Klezmer and Nathan Maudlin use their experience to take on all of the legal burdens of dealing with your workplace injury so you can concentrate on your health, your family and your life.
Put Our Evansville Workers Compensation Lawyers To Work For You Today
If you have been hurt on the job in Evansville or surrounding areas of southern Indiana, contact our knowledgeable attorneys today to discuss your options for pursuing compensation. From handling your workers’ compensation claims to seeking damages from an at-fault third party, our attorneys have the experience necessary to fight for full and fair compensation for you. We specialize in Evansville construction accident claims and Evansville third party claims.
Call or contact us online to schedule a consultation now.